Here are the reasons why we believe that Echo Brickell is the best of all of the new condo projects either already coming out of the ground or slated to in Brickell:
- Location – at 1451 Brickell Avenue, next to the Four Seasons Miami, Echo Brickell takes up the entire block and will have access and egress options on three sides. Great for parking, traffic and getting to I95 quickly.
- Size – at 60 stories and approx 750 feet, it will be the tallest residential building in Miami to date. Many units will have amazing and unobstructed Bay and City views.
- Space – Fewer and larger units. Up to 250 units is the plan, with larger footprints than are typical in Brickell and PH units that could reach 7,000 square feet.
- Headroom – Ceiling heights are planned to be 10, 12 and 14 feet, with the larger more expensive units getting the most headroom.
- No Vacancy – No hotel component in the building will make for a more pleasant living experience for residents.
- Not your typical design – Uruguayan architect Carlos Ott is handling the conceptual design of the building. Have you seen the Opera de la Bastile in Paris or the airport in Punta Del Este? This is going to be exciting!
- Move-in-ready – What? Not decorator ready? Yes, the developer will have many options available for buyers enabling their units to be move-in ready.
Reservations start this week. Contact us directly for access to the best available units. Pricing is TBD
We know the numbers and track the Brickell real estate market. If you would like to schedule a buyer or seller consultation, please feel free to contact us at 305-960-5317 or send us a note here.
The Brickell Condo Blog is the most comprehensive online source for Brickell real estate information. Whether you are looking for the latest sales, trends or homes for sale in Miami’s Brickell neighborhood, Brickell Condo Blog has it all at your fingertips. Browse information regarding the upcoming new construction projects, luxury condos, waterfront condos, foreclosures plus much more.
Don’t Miss Today’s News From Our Other Real Estate Blogs: